Welcome to Nick's house.
Pull up a chair - make yourself comfortable.
The door is locked now - you're going to be here for a while. Maybe forever.

Tuesday 9 October 2012

The Last Hand

A new short story from the author of NRPD.

The Last Hand.

An FBI agent tries to find out the last secret of a serial killer - just hours from execution.

Excerpt:

It had taken me two years to track this asshole down and as I was taking my time more young women ended up in the mortuary. Maybe that’s why he thought of me: I arrested him. Eventually. I know when I close my eyes, I still see his victims, dissected, vandalized. I’d crossed two other predators during my career. This was the worst.



Don't forget, you can see my page on  https://www.facebook.com/pages/NRPD/156667744462251

See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment