Welcome to Nick's house.
Pull up a chair - make yourself comfortable.
The door is locked now - you're going to be here for a while. Maybe forever.

Friday 14 June 2013

It's still out there.

I've been busy, busy busy. So just a quick one - NRPD: The mean streets is now available to buy on Smashwords. Brilliant.
I don't have a link yet, but I'm hoping it will be on Kobo, B&N, iTunes, Diesel and all the rest soon, so I'll post the links soon.
Just one more thing before I nip off again - I received a fantastic review from The Kindle Book Review on the amazon.com website. (Thank you Claretta) I hope it has finally buried the ghost of the crappy review that has basically halted any sales on that site. My sales have been great in the UK, but since I had one bad review I've not sold one book on amazon.com. This will put that one to bed.
Yee-ha.
Back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment