Welcome to Nick's house.
Pull up a chair - make yourself comfortable.
The door is locked now - you're going to be here for a while. Maybe forever.

Tuesday 14 January 2014

I'm still here

Sorry, sorry, sorry.
I've once again neglected my blog, to the point where the whole site is dusty and full of old spider webs. I intend on getting out the Dyson and giving the place a bit of a polish, so bear with me. I might give it a new lick of paint as well.
Anyway, to business. NRPD: The mean streets is still out there and I've been pushing it hard on Twitter, but I really want to get down and continue with the sequel. It's beginning to take shape.
My short story anthology is also still a work in progress. My latest story, Dreamer, is all finished up now.
So, bear with me and lets see what this new year will bring.
Cheers, Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment