Welcome to Nick's house.
Pull up a chair - make yourself comfortable.
The door is locked now - you're going to be here for a while. Maybe forever.

Wednesday 5 September 2012

I'm back!

A thousand apologies to all my readers (all three of you). I have been away from this blog for a long time. Why? you ask.
The answer is: I don't know. Sometimes things just get away from you - isn't that a lesson of life.
However the result is now I'm back, and with a new short story too.

I've penned a story called 'The last hand'. It's about a condemned man being questioned on the whereabouts of one of his victims. Although all is not as it seems.

Other news: I'm still waiting for news of 'A small town robbery'. Among many others, it is being read for an American anthology. Patience.

Anyway, I'm glad that I have finally returned and I'll let you know if there is any other news very soon.

1 comment:

  1. Nice one Nick, you were born to do this. I am waiting patiently to buy your first novel and I want it signed!!! Happy days fella!

    Mucho love, always,
    Marty.x

    ReplyDelete